do you ever see a character that’s worshipped by a fandom and go “you’re not that great”
Yes and users too. Some people go like: ohmygaawd this person (un)followed me, now my whole life is over! That’s like so lame, to get your self-esteem be determined about whether a user on tumblr you’ve never met follows you or not. I have more useful things to do with my life, like eating and sleeping.
Happy birthday, Hashirama!!!
I’ve never seen anyone do an event in Hashirama’s honour— plus, Hashirama’s birthday is coming up next month, on October 23. What better way to celebrate his birthday than a little fandom event? I think he needs some recognition!
Hashirama Week will go from Saturday, October 18 to Friday, October 24. Everyone is encouraged to join in!! Just keep the following in mind:
- This event is meant to create original content, so do not plagiarise or repost other people’s fanworks.
- These themes can be interpreted as liberally as you wish. Fanworks can include other canon characters Hashirama has interacted with; however, please keep the focus on Hashirama himself; it’s his week, after all!
- Any and all types of fanworks are welcome! Fanart, fanfiction, fanmix, amv, manga/anime graphic— anything you can think of! Nsfw/gore/guro is totally okay, but please tag warnings properly.
- Please try to post on the day of the theme. It’s alright if you’re a little late, though!
- Make sure to tag all your contributions as #hashiramaweek so everyone can find everything easily!
—— If you could, please reblog this and spread the word! For this to be a success, I need as many people to participate as possible. Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to seeing what everyone can come up with!! Have fun!!! ★